Two views of the
beginning of Aldbrough Road, probably about 1915.
The far building is Walter Pattinson's tailors shop (click here for an earlier view).
The middle house if Rose Cottage then the house of Tom Kearry, that's him outside the house in the left hand photo,
we have lots of photos of Tom - click here to a link to most of them.
The near house is now known as White Cottage and was completely renovated and extended in 2005-2006.
Return to Gallery