An aerial photograph of North End, Cowden Lane - probably in the 1950's.
It shows Clappison's Farm (now called North End Farm) on the left and what was then called White Cottage on the right.
The house on the right at the top was Mrs Otts' house.
Philip Clappison is the man standing in the gateway to the farm.
Return to Photo Gallery Return to Withernwick School 1928